Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Music
-Music affect teens
-Music helps patients with Alzheimers
-Music helps people to express themselves
Singing & Making Music
"Music speaks out a quiet mind."
My Highs & Lows
-Having my cousin's help
- Choosing the songs I like
- Use no money
- Trying to fit in my mentors schedules
-Finding a studio
- Controlling my vocals & my voice
- Harmonizing well with others
What would I do differently
I would go to a more professional studio to record my songs.
Manage my time more wisely
Feiles, Nathan. "How Music Impacts, Helps Our Emotions | World of Psychology." Psych Central.com. Psych Central.com, n.d. Web. 22 Dec. 2013.
I used this website to describe on how music can make and impact on us.
"Music and Mood." HealthyChildren.org. HealthyChildren.org, n.d. Web. 22 Dec. 2013.
I used this website to describe how music can be calming.
S, Mariam. How Music Affects Teens. Teen Ink. Teen Ink, n.d. Web. 22 Dec. 2013.
I used this website to talk about how music affect teens.
Yehuda, Nechama. "Music and Stress - Springer." Music and Stress. Link.springer, 01 June 2011. Web. 22 Dec. 2013.
I used this website to help me explain on how music helps people to release their stress.
Zangwill, Nick. "Music, Metaphor, and Emotion." Wiley Online Library. Wiley Online Library, n.d. Web. 22 Dec. 2013.
For this website I used this website to talk about how music can generates emotion in us.