Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Crohn's disease
- Rectal bleeding
There is no known cause of crohns disease. Diet and stress were once believed to be responsible, but with more research they discovered that it wasn't the cause, and environmental issues might be the cause.
what is it?
- 70% of patients with crohns will need surgery
- people between the ages of 15 to 30 are more likely to get crohns
- people who live in higher latitudes are more likely to get crohns
the most common treatment for crohns is drug therapy, but you also can also get surgery.
long term effects
Crohn's disease can cause many different complications such as.....
there is no known prevention for crohn's because the cause for crohn's is also unknown.
A doctor will diagnose Crohn's disease to a patient after he/or she rules out all of the other possibilities.
Crohn's disease is a inflammation of the
gastrointestinal tract for a long period of time.