Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Acronymic Sentences
An acronymic sentence is a strategy that is useful for remembering information in any order or remembering information in a certain order.
Try to form a sentence that is funny or personal to you. You will find it easier to remember the sentence if you do this.
ine - is used in Music to read the staff (notes) on the treble clef. Similarly,
lways- is used to read the staff in the bass clef.
Science, Math, and Music classes
How to use an Acronymic sentence
write each piece of information you need to remember. Write these in any order in a certain order if required.
underline the first letter of each piece of information
write a sentence using wods that begin with underlined letters
is used for the order of operations in math. The P stands for parentheses, E for exponents, M and D for multiplication and division, and A and S for addition and subtraction.
- is used in Science to help students remember the order of the planets