Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Vaccination Delays
Dr. Peter Waldstein, "I'd rather see them do it a month later than not do it at all."
Dr. Robert Frenck, "Our vaccines are safer than they've ever been."
Children will be more vulnerable to diseases.
Parents want to delay their children's vaccinations.
93% of pediatricians requested at least once a month to delay vaccinations for patients under 2.
children are unable to handle chemicals in vaccines.
"as long as I vaccinate my children, I can choose whenever I want my children to have one."
Nicole Hanson, a parent, "I don't like to do too many at a time. I feel like that's really harsh for them."