Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Science
-The thermosphere is the last layer
-The Thermosphere is the closest to the atmosphere
-The air in the Theremosphere is thin and hot
-It is where weather is made
The boundary between the stratosphere and the mesosphere is the stratopause.
The normal temperature in the stratosphere is 56 degrees Celsius.
The Ozone layer is located in the stratosphere.
The stratosphere is the second layer of the earths atmosphere.
The stratosphere is very dry it contains no water vapor.
Distance from earth: 80 km 50 miles
Temperature- -90 degrees celcius 135 Fahrenheit
Facts- the mesosphere is above the stratosphere and extends 85 km
-the gasses in the mesosphere are still thick enough to slow down meteorite hurtling to the atmosphere where they burn up leaving firey trails in the night sky
-coldest layer, temperature drops with increased altitude, wind storms 320 km
The temperature is cold and aproximatley:
-20 Degress Celsius
-4 Degress Fahrenhiet
1) Is the nearest to the Earth.
2)Ranges from 5 to 11 miles in thickness.
3)All of Earth's weather takes place in this layer.
4) Almost all of the atmospheric water is vapor.
By Ally and Eve
BY: Tori Colella
By: Abby Flanagan
By: Tori Colella
By: Abby Flanagan
There are four layers in the atmosphere the:
-The Ionosphere is located in the upper Mesosphere and the lower Thermosphere
-Nitrogen and Oxyegen atoms absorb harmful solar energy
Thanks for watching and now you know about the Layers of the Atomosphere.