Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of India's billionaires
Shiv Nadar is the #6 richest man in India and the
#88 in the world, he has $10.7 billion dollars.
Currently he is 70 and his source of wealth is
Dilip Shanghvi is #2 richest man in India with $18 billion dollars and #44 in the world.
He is 60 years old and his source of wealth is pharmaceuticals Industries.
Azim Premji is #3 richest man in India with $15.9 billion dollars and #48 in the world.
He is a Chairman and his source of wealth is software service.
Jaime Álvarez & Álvaro Andrés
Mukesh Ambani is #1 richest man in India with values over $21.1 billion dollars and #39 in the world.
He is 59 years old and is a chairman and reliance industies.
The Hinduja Family is #4 richest group of people with about $14.8 billion dollars and they are 4 brothers , they are the #48 in the world.
Pallonji mistry is #5 richest man in India and the #73 in the world, he has about $14.7 billion dollars.
Currently he is 73 and his source of wealth is construction.