Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Unusual Jobs
copy and paste as needed and take advantage of an infinite canvas!
March 23, 2015
What makes it cool?
Being able to sell simple, popular, yet delicious street food out of a cart.
How does it get started?
-Get your license.
-Buy your cart.
-Go to the street.
Around 1870, German immigrant Charles Feltman opened the first Coney Island hot dog
stand by selling warm dachshund sausages in a milk roll.
What is it?
It is a specialized mobile food stand for preparing and selling street food, specifically hot dogs, to passersby.
What do they offer?
Street food. Hot-Dogs of course.
It also provides cold storage for beverages,
such as sodas.