Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Nicole's Poster Planning
Transcript of Nicole's Poster Planning
of how I wanted it to look. The film is based around The Doll so I thought it made sense for it to be the main image. As well as taking separate pictures of the doll when filming I also done a few screen shots from the footage that we had. I used photoshop and the basic edits you can use on Word to make the picture darker; the photo was originally taken in daylight.
There is never usually a lot of text on a film cover as the main focus is on the image which is why it must have a lot of attention paid when designing the cover. I chose this specific image as it portrays the horror genre by the 'scary' doll face; it could be easily manipulated into a darker image suiting the genre more.