Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Access to Water is a systemic issue
Transcript of Access to Water is a systemic issue
How Does Your Organization Treat It?
"Everything people see from Africa doesn't matter.
And everything that matters from Africa, people don't get to see"
Unsafe water means unsafe and unproductive communities.
Even complicated schemes fail...
The Challenge is
We all need to be accountable and open to learning.
District can sustain water, when they have the data
We have to engage constituents in local decision making, to keep the water flowing
Back to square one.
What really gets in the way of your municipality's ability to make informed decisions?
What engagement strategies work best for you?
Who is left out, when we use social media to serve your organization's communications needs?