Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Contemporary European Literature and Film Jan 20
Transcript of Contemporary European Literature and Film Jan 20
The Great Euro Crisis
What Are We Doing Here?
We're going to learn about
U of Kentucky YEAR OF EUROPE
Discussion Points for Friday (Related to the Documentary)
1. Why belong to the European Union?
2. What are austerity measures?
3. Tensions between Northern and Southern
European nations (PIGS).
4. Tension between public and private
5. Is there such a thing as a set of
commonly-held European values?
Contemporary European Film and Literature -- Jan 20, 2016
CONTEMPORARY EUROPE, through its
LITERATURE and FILM
WHAT IS THE "TROIKA"?
A derogatory term to refer
to the combined power of the
-- International Monetary Fund
-- European Central Bank
-- European Commission