Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Bullying again
hurting someone (physically, emotionally, sexually, psychologically) on purpose. By: Shanice Freeman What effect does bullying have on people? Victims:
Lack of sleep
Low self esteem
General tension Bullies:
- Release of mental illness What are people saying about bullying? “What can you do? Bullying has been going on forever. Kids are mean.” What should be said: What should not be said: "We need to do find a reasonable way to reduce bullying. (To a victim) "How can I help?" “She just made a bad joke.” "We should not ignore this phenomenon." “He didn't mean to hurt anyone.” The worse yet: “Bullying is part of growing up. Everyone experiences it and grows stronger because of it.” The best yet: "People need to realize bullying might not make some people stronger. There has been many suicidal incidents from preteens and teens due to bullying." Student Survey:
Should bullying be illegal or legal? Why do people think bullying should be legal? Too harsh to punish someone for bullying
Part of growing up
"Simple" words do not hurt What is your stance, Shanice? Bullying SHOULD be illegal
The federal/state government should decide on bullying laws
Bullying is harsh
Causes hurt towards another
Causes suicide Let's Clear Things Up There is a difference between playful teasing vs. Taunting/Bullying.
Playfully teasing someone should not be illegal. http://www.adl.org/education/Letter-adl-bullying-remarks.asp