Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jackie French
Some of Her Books
Some of Jackie French's books are:
- Diary of a Wombat
- Hitler's Daughter
- Christmas Wombat
Who is She?
Jackie French is a great author, who loves writing books for people all ages. She absolutely loves wombats, and that is why some of her books are about them. She also likes to write historical narratives.
Jackie French also has a very interesting life...
She was born dyslexic, so she couldn't spell very well.
This is why some of her words are spelt differently
(e.g - Phaery)
Jackie French adores Wombats. I have to put a capital letter on the word 'Wombat' because they are so special to her. If you said that you accidently ran over a Wombat, she would probably accidently run over you.