Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Argument
Decide if the author's support is relevant.
Decide if the author's support is adequate. An example: A. The people upstairs make alot of noise.
B. We'd better look for another apartment.
C. Roaches seem to be taking over this apartment.
Your point would be "B". The man in the photo cant sleep because the people make alot of noise upstairs and there are too many roaches.
Your two supports are "A" and "C" because the people make a lot of noise and there are to many roaches.