Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of American Romanticism
of human nature Who cares about reason and logic?
I just want to be OUTSIDE. I don't
want to think! I just want
to FEEL! Make things up. Discuss the supernatural This is based on a Romantic story "Rip Van Winkle"
by Washington Irving BE YOURSELF Be in the moment Be spontaneous Be messy and organic Trust yourself; every heart vibrates to that iron string -Ralph Waldo Emerson Let your heart be your guide. And the world will be a better place for you and me just wait and see American Romantic writers lived by the five "I"s