Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of amigo brothers
unit eq: What happens when you compete against a friend or a loved one? is winning always worth it?
Lesson eq: how can we use story elements to better understand the meaning of a story?
Story elements- SHort Stories
setting a purpose- what do we want to find out?
DO NOW: Why do you think it can be important to know where and when a story takes place? Give an example.
Setting- where and when the story takes place.
Characters- the people in the story.
Plot- the sequence of events in a story.
Theme- an important message about life that the author wants readers to understand.
The title "Amigo Brothers" includes the Spanish word for friend. Do you think the boys in the story are friends or brothers?