Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Renaissance! Day 3
Transcript of The Renaissance! Day 3
Do Now - Tuesday, February 14, 2017
VP - Production
VP - Marketing
At fancy dinner parties or weddings, the host chooses whom each person will sit next to.
Make some predictions AS A TABLE:
-Why do some parties have assigned seats?
-What is the benefit of having assigned seats?
-How would a host decide where guests should sit?
Making a seating chart for a Renaissance Dinner Party
1. Medieval Europe test
-There were 15 points available. I doubled them for your final score (30)
2. Medieval Europe Vocabulary Packet
*VALENTINE'S DAY EDITION*
As a table, make a list of all of the things that these type of Renaissance people might have
PASS BACK WORK!