Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
newtons three laws in TRACK AND FIELD
Transcript of newtons three laws in TRACK AND FIELD
as the runners run down the track they push against the ground which gives them speed but they also need to jump over hurdles when the jump they apply enough force to the ground for themselves to get into the air and jump over (or knock down) the hurdle.
Newton's second law is f=ma where force equals mass times acceleration and can give lift since the ground and walls push back with equal force long jump
long jump uses f=ma when the person running is acceleration and when the jump combined with their mass against the ground they will jump ether far or not so far.