Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Boreal Plains
Fort Smith Saskatchewan
Manitoba Wildlife Woodland caribou
Great Horned Owls
Blue Jays Landscape Flat, covered by thick soil.
80% is covered in timber,
includes deltas and dunes
developed from glacial melting. Vegetation Parland that form a transition zone, between prairie grassland and boreal forest.
Trees such as white and black spruce,
jack pine, balsam fir and tamarack. Climate Economy mining forestry oil People
majority of the people live in urban areas or scattered in small communities made by: FOX & BRAD