Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Remembering 11 September, 2001
Transcript of Remembering 11 September, 2001
1 2 3 4 Empathy Definition #1 The action of understanding, being aware of, sensitive to and vicariously experiencing of another Empathy Definition #2 The feeling that you understand and share another's experiences and emotions Watch the 11 September, 2001 Timeline Take Notes explaining what happened each hour As you watch each story, please list the name of each video, summarize the peoples' experiences, and what emotions they might have experienced. Listen to the video and list and explain your feelings Now listen quietly for further instructions When you watch the video, list feelings you experience