Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Zoo Phonics
Data Collection: Can include weekly performances of letters/sounds or weekly worksheets
Data Analysis: As many components in Zoo-phonics are crucial to literacy in the future, data needs to constantly be analyzed
Data Use: Data can be used to monitor student progress and repeat past lessons as necessary
Despite being under .com formats, these articles are peer-reviewed and many were found using Proquest Library
Whole brain approach for learning language arts
Developed in 1983 by two teachers who wanted to form a connection to language arts for students through whole brain learning
Based on phonics and phonemic awareness
Age groups: Preschool to first grade
Also benefits ELL students, Gifted/Talented students, and other exceptional learners
By: Shauna Carter and Kayla Lawson