Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
EDPD - Amy presentation
Transcript of EDPD - Amy presentation
-How do we to approach the assignment:
(Individually and Collaboratively)
- Code of conducts developed
- KWL Charts
- How will we present this information to assist Amy in the teaching domain? KWL CHARTS GROUP CHALLENGES What we know? - Differencing in opinion
- Individual approach to Magazine layout
- Formatting of resources THINGS WE WOULD DO NEXT TIME - Have a clear understanding of Magazine layout initially so resources can be made accordingly
- Allow more time for collation and development of resources RESOURCES The beginning teachers survival guide. Overview - Meeting Amy
- Thought Process
-Code Of Conducts
- Final Product
- Challenges - How would we feel in her shoes? Empathetic?
- What would our role be in helping her with her development as a teacher?
- What resources and information can we provide to help Amy overcome her issues? Our First Impression Thought Processes Individual - Code of Conducts - Individual
*Distribution of work load
* Commitment to the group
*Conflict Resolution Procedures
*Roles & Responsibilities Roles & Responsibilities 1. Team Leader/ Communicator Sarah
2. Minute Men Bree & Erin
3. Printer Wiz Bree & Erin
4. Meeting Organiser Mitchell & Erin
5. Research Guru The A Team
6. Grammar Police Bree & Sarah
7. IT Specialist Mitchell & Sarah
8. Creativity Officer Mitchell & Sarah
9. Presentation Technician Mitchell & Erin
10. Resource Manager/Process Folder Manager Bree & Erin What are the issues concerning Amy ? What we want to know? What questions must we ask to find solutions to Amy's problems ? How can we find out? What resources eg: books, websites will provide us with the information to help Amy? How Did We Achieve This Regular meetings (2-3 times a week)
Extensive research of topic
Respect for one another opinions and decisions
The opportunity to scaffold our learning
Putting ourselves in Amy's position Resources found on a weekly basis
Resource allocated to suit personal strengths and knowledge of topic
Resources were combined and ready for collaborative review
How are we going to present our resources? TEACHING MATTERS The consultants group A magazine to address issues new teachers may experience in the classroom and school environment Knowing your school
Knowing you students
Teaching and Learning Styles
Laws and Regulations By Erin Stephens, Breeana Powell,
Sarah Tavakol & Mitchell Peacock REACHING OUR GOAL AND WHAT A JOURNEY IT WAS.
Our final product we have developed
to assist Amy is a magazine that addresses all
the issues that will assist Amy in becoming
a more confident and equipped teacher
for the future.