Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of mexican independence
Transcript of Copy of mexican independence
Why would the day of independence be significance?
Introduce the Mexican HAt Dance
Introduce vocabulary and definitions
Objective: How does a good reader use the strategy to compare and contrast Mexico and American Independence Day?
hominy: dried and puffed whole kernel of corn that are eaten bolied.
celebrate: to show happiness for something
good and special.
Mexico and USA Indepencence
What do you know about Mexican and USA Independence Day?
patriotic: love of and devotion to one's country.
parade: occurs on special occasion include
vehicles, or floats, marching, band people,
music and dancing.
What have you gained from today's lesson?
A. Use the venn digram to complete given task.
B. Use the venn digran and other resources know.
C. use the venn diagram to show one or two similarities and differnces.