Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Netherlands Christmas Traditions
Transcript of Netherlands Christmas Traditions
. "Christmas in Netherlands." Christmas in Netherlands. TheHolidaySpot.com. Web. 14 Dec 2012. <http://www.theholidayspot.com/christmas/worldxmas/netherlands.htm>.
"Holland-Christmas Traditions & Customs." Christmas Traditions in Holland. (2004): 1. Web. 14 Dec. 2012. <http://www.thehistoryofchristmas.com/traditions/holland.htm>.
"Christmas Day in Netherlands." Christmas Day in Netherlands. (1995-2012): 1. Web. 19 Dec. 2012. <http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/netherlands/christmas-day>. On Dec. 26 they have what is called second Christmas day. That is a day to relax or go out to eat. They have second Christmas day to take a break from all the stress of the holidays. On Christmas day they have a Christmas feast. The holiday is very religious. Many people go do church and do services on Christmas day. The Netherlands decorate similar to us. They use small electric lights, ornaments, bells, and stars. They also decorate with Christmas trees. Work Cited