Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Japanese Verbs
2 tabe abi
3 (dictionary) taberu abiru
4 tabere abire
5 tabero abiro
te tabete abite
ta tabeta abita Godan Verbs End in a "u" sound u, ru, tsu, ku, gu, mu, nu, bu, su Base u ru tsu ku gu mu nu bu su 1 kawa nora mata kaka oyoga yoma shina manaba osa
2 kai nori machi kaki oyogi yomi shini manabi oshi
3 (dict.) kau noru matsu kaku oyogu yomu shinu manabu osu
4 kae nore mate kake oyoge yome shine manabe ose
5 kaou norou matou kakou oyogou yomou shinou manabou osou
te katte notte matte kaite oyoide yonde shinde manande oshite
ta katta notta matta kaita oyoida yonda shinda mananda oshita Irregular Verbs Only 3: suru (to do), kuru (to come) and iku (to go)
Conjugate differently from ichidan and godan verbs Base suru kuru iku 1 shi ko ika
2 shi ki iki
3 (dict.) suru kuru iku
4 sure kire ike
5 shiro kuro ikou
te shite kite itte
ta shita kita itta