Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Savinien Cyrano de Bergerac (the real person)
Transcript of Savinien Cyrano de Bergerac (the real person)
Died July 28, 1655 French Satirist and Dramatist He joined the Company of Guards and was wonded at the Siege of Arras in 1640. Two of his best known work is A Voyage to the Moon: With Some Account of the Solor World. The two stories are imaginary trips to the Moon and Sun. He fought in many duels due to insults to his unusally large nose. He was born in Paris and he also died there.