Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bill Cosby
Why do people still get shunned today?
People still get shunned today because the media and people make rumors up and people do bad things.
Bill Cosby was a comedian and had own show. Later on many women came out to say that Bill Cosby had raped them.
Bippity bobble razzle
Bill Cosby is similar to Abigail in that they both made people do things they didn't want to do.
Also Bill Cosby and Abigail aren't similar in that Abigail didn't rape anybody.
Bill Cosby has to pay many people for fines and damages but other than that not much has happened to him because he was already retired.