Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Electronics
* Observation (Holes and conventional current).
* Doping (Intensive & Extensive semiconductors).
* N- type & P- type.
* Observation (Carrier transportation)
* Observation (Gauess law)
"The amount of electric field we can measure on surface is proportional to the net charge enclosed by this surface"
* P-N junction.
* P-N junction biasing.
* Diode & Application.
90 sec quiz: What could be diode applications?
* NPN & PNP ..
* Observation (Concept of carrier injection).
* Observation ( Effect of Asymmetric doping).
* Bipolar junction transistor.
* Active mood.
* Output characteristics.
* Circuits & calculations.
* Selecting a transistor.
Protues & PCB
Number of free electrons in 1 cm^3 of
selecon: ni = 10^10
Number of atoms in 1 cm^3 of silicon:
* Why we use relays!
* Controlling DC brushed motor. "the whole circuit"
" Band gap energy"
Holes and Conventional current
PN Junction biasing..