Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Electronics
* Observation (Holes and conventional current).
* Doping (Intensive & Extensive semiconductors).
* N- type & P- type.
* Observation (Carrier transportation)
* Observation (Gauess law)
"The amount of electric field we can measure on surface is proportional to the net charge enclosed by this surface"
* P-N junction.
* P-N junction biasing.
* Diode & Application.
90 sec quiz: What could be diode applications?
* NPN & PNP ..
* Observation (Concept of carrier injection).
* Observation ( Effect of Asymmetric doping).
* Bipolar junction transistor.
* Active mood.
* Output characteristics.
* Circuits & calculations.
* Selecting a transistor.
Protues & PCB
Number of free electrons in 1 cm^3 of
selecon: ni = 10^10
Number of atoms in 1 cm^3 of silicon:
* Why we use relays!
* Controlling DC brushed motor. "the whole circuit"
" Band gap energy"
Holes and Conventional current
PN Junction biasing..