Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Standard Deviation as a Ruler & the Normal Model - AP Stats - Ch 6 Part 1
Transcript of Standard Deviation as a Ruler & the Normal Model - AP Stats - Ch 6 Part 1
Standard Deviation as a Ruler
& The Normal Model
Wookies vs Ewoks
What are z-scores?
Shifting & Rescaling
What is "unusual"?
What is Normal?
The Empirical Rule
Using the Empirical Rule
Calucator Part 1
Calucator Part 2
This dog looks just like a wookie.
See you in Stats class . . .
Always check to see if you data is unimodal and symmetric (bell-shaped).
Check this by making a histogram or a probability plot.
Never use the Normal model without checking that the data satisfies the Nearly Normal Condition.