Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How Have Cell Phones Changed Our Society?
Transcript of How Have Cell Phones Changed Our Society?
If you wanted to talk on the phone with somebody, you
would either have to use your home phone, or a payphone.
But when cellphones were created you could make calls to anyone, from anywhere. Cellphones were especially good for emergencies. For an example if you needed to call and get somebody to a place right away. Smart Phones But Cellphones Aren't all Perfect Many kids spend lot's of times on their cellphones, and less time outdoors. This leads people to believe that cell phones are a major contributing factor to obesity in America.
Also the whole idea of texting has brought a whole new form of bullying into play. The End I hope you liked my presentation,
and I hope you learned a lot.