Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Madagascar
designed by Péter Puklus for Prezi
Off the East coast of Africa, in the Indian Ocean.
Imports & Exports
Coffee, vanilla, shellfish, sugar, and fiber.
Produced by farmers and fishermen, by traditional agriculture.
Consumer goods, capital goods, heavy machinery, and food.
Can own private property.
Have freedom of choice.
Keep their own profits.
Compared to the U.S...
Madagascar - 9.975 billion U.S. - 15.68 trillion
Income Tax Rate
Madagascar - 20% U.S - 39.6%
Type of Economy
an economy that relies chiefly on market forces to allocate goods and resources and to determine prices.