Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Plant and Seeds
Transcript of Plant and Seeds
Botany - The study of Plants
What do you Know about Chocolate??
Cucumber is 94% water
Fun Facts about Plants
Peanuts are not a nut, but a bean
Pineapples are technically
No species of wild plant produces a flower or blossom that is absolutely black, and so far, none has been developed artificially.
The oldest living thing in existence is not
a giant redwood, but a bristlecone pine in the
White Mountains of California, dated to be
aged 4,600 years
Some plants are carnivores, gaining nutrients by
eating various small insects and spiders. A well known example of a carnivorous plant is the Venus Flytrap.
Bamboo is among the
fastest growing plants
In Holland during the 1600's, Tulips
were more valuable than gold.
Supports or holds up the Plant
Carries water throughout the plant
Control - A CONTROL is a reference point. it is something your other samples can be related to.
Variable - A variable is any factor that can be controlled or changed in an experiment.
Soil Sand Mix
40 ml 20 ml
Science Story Time
Lets Make a Helicopter Seed