Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Earth Structure and Plate Tectonics
Transcript of Earth Structure and Plate Tectonics
Liquid Iron and Nickel Outer core The Crust is Cracked into large
pieces called PLATES The Plates move due to
CONVECTION CURRENTS EARTH'S
STRUCTURE Continental Drift A theory developed by Alfred Wegener in the 1920's. & PLATE TECTONICS