Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
History of Crunchies Food Co. by Jim Lacey
Transcript of History of Crunchies Food Co. by Jim Lacey
Crunchies were different by combining the crunch & fun of a potato chip without the preservatives, added sugars, and trans fats.
1. Crunchies are a convenient snack free of preservatives. They can be eaten as-is or added hot or cold to cereals, yogurts, and more. The veggie products can be sprinkled on a salad or eaten as-is.
How were they different than other snacks?
Crunchies was founded due to the overwhelming demand for healthy, delicious snacks on the market.
History of Crunchies
More #Crunchies Facts
Crunchies Natural Food Co. was founded in 20015.
A timeline history of Crunchies Natural Food Co.
Fresh fruits and veggies used in Crunchies products are harvested and frozen within 24 hours. Then a refrigerated cooling process freeze dries the products.
97% of the moisture is removed while maintaining 94% of the nutrient and enzyme levels. Regular dried fruit removes only 44% of moisture.
Crunchies uses only fresh fruit from the United States. Packaged and processed in the USA.