Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Social Studies
Ancient Maya writing had over eight hundred carved symbols.
Mayan men burned there hair.
Mayan women tattoed the upper body.
The mom would try to falten the bany's head at 4 or 5 days old.
The Mayan people believed bad spirits cause sickness and death.
Aztec Montezuma the second was the king of the Aztec.
The Aztec believed in the sun spirit.
They had a human sacerfice after the five empty days.
Boys married at 20.
Girls married at 16.
Montezuma the second ruled for 16 years. Incas The king and his wife are believed to be part gods.
Inca children were not named at birth.
Incas built roads though solid rock.
Shepherds made woden flutes to calm their herds.
Some live the way there ancestors did along time ago. hi claire