Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Santa Clara Valley
Transcript of Santa Clara Valley
"There was great stables, where a dozen grooms and boys held forth, rows of vine-clad servants cottages, an endless array of outhouses, long grape arbors, green pastures, orchards, and berry patches."
On the Narwhal, Buck was put inside a crate. Therefore handcuffs are used to symbolize restraint.
"Four men gingerly carried the
crate from the wagon into a small, high-walled back yard..."
" You ain't going to take him out now?"
In Yukon, Buck was freezing cold because of the snow. Therefore a freezer is used to symbolize how Buck felt in Yukon.
"He sniffed it curiously, then licked some up on his tounge. It bit like fire, and then the next instant it was gone."
Buck was spoiled, and taught to live an easy, lavish lifestyle. Therefore, a baby bottle is used to symbolize that he was nurtured.