Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Glow Sticks
How It's Made
-There is many ways they're made.
-You need two chemicals to react and usally a dye for color
-Most common used chemicals are hydrogen peroxide and phenyl oxalate ester
-If you want them to last longer put them in the freezer
How They Work
-Inside the plastic tube is a glass vile.
-When the glass is broken the chemicals react and it glows.
-It can be broken by bending or shaking.