Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sovenia
What is it?
Civil society is a nonprofit, founded by Dr. Lilia Negron and a group of parents, in 1979, with the aim of fighting for the rights of people with autism who until then had no one to defend them in our country
Encourage people with autism and their families can participate as active members of their communities through the promotion and defense of their rights.
SOVENIA founded in 1979 on the initiative of Dr. Lilia T. R. Negron, our current President, with over 30 years of service, the DAN Practitioner Protocol (Defeat Autism Now) since 1996, his work has been rewarded in cases where it has achieved a substantial improvement in the quality of life for some patients.
Promote the general welfare of children and youth with Autism
Develop a better understanding of the problem of Autistic children and youth.
Promoting the advancement of studies on improvements and prevention research
Request and receive funds to meet the above objectives.
work to improve the ability of society in understanding what it means to a person with autism.