Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Geography Edexcel Unit 2 Masterclass March 2013
Transcript of Geography Edexcel Unit 2 Masterclass March 2013
Yr 11 Masterclass March
Describe 3 differences between
the two theories
Changing UK Economy
Using examples, explain how some countries try to increase immigration, whereas others try to reduce immigration (6 marks)
UK - Open Door Policy
UK - Quota based approac, with skills test
Describe the problems of a top-down development project. (4)
The future pattern of oil
supply and consumption
Challenges of an Urban World
Watch first 5 mins then 21mins for 3 mins