Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cheese
What to eat cheese with cheese
People usually eat cheese with crackers, red wine, grapes or they eat cheese with nothing.
I eat cheese with crackers or with nothing
Monday, September 14, 2015
Vol XCIII, No. 311
Different types of Cheese's
Why I choose cheese
The orange cheese is called cheddar and the red one is called gouda.
I choose cheese because I like to taste different types of cheese's and when I went to England I tasted lots of cheese's like the blue cheese (smelly) i held my nose when I was tasting it because it was a little smelly.
Never eat cheese after your dessert
or you will be sick like my sister!
Use for cooking