Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CollegePlus Christmas Team Challenge
Transcript of CollegePlus Christmas Team Challenge
We wish you a
As a team you have 10 minutes to create a christmas decoration using the resources available to your team.
Create a positive christmas message about your year so far. Include;
1 achievement this year
1 wish for next year
What have we covered in CollegePlus so far...
In preparation for next term, we will be completing the ultimate teamwork christmas challenge in CollegePlus!
What have you learnt so far this year in CollegePlus?
What do you think you will be learning next term in CollegePlus?
From all the CollegePlus team
ROUND 1 - Christmas songs
round 2 - Christmas Films
round 3 - Christmas Adverts
Bonus round - Christmas trivia
Work together as a team to identify the christmas songs!
1 point - song title
1 point - artist
Watch the Christmas film montage, as a team how many Christmas movies can you identify?
Can you remember these 2015 Christmas adverts? Work together as a team to identify the company or product they are advertising.
Teamwork challenge 1
Teamwork challenge 2
As a team earn yourselves bonus points by answering the following quick fire Christmas trivia questions, you have 5 minutes ...
1. Can you name all of Santas reindeer?
2. In the song The Twelve Days of Christmas, '...my true love brought to me nine...' what?
3. What colour are the berries of the mistletoe plant?
4. Who wrote How the Grinch Stole Christmas?
5. How many ghosts are there in A Christmas Carol?
6. What is Scrouges first name?
Can you answer the follow in your groups?
4. John Lewis
7. Marks and Spencer
9. Sky Movies
1. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen & Rudolph
2. Ladies Dancing
4. Dr. Seuss
5. Four – Jacob Marley, Christmas Past, Christmas Present & Christmas yet to come