Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The First Epistle of JOHN
Transcript of The First Epistle of JOHN
by: Karina Chavez and Allison Murphy
In this the childeren of god and the childeren of the devilare manifest: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of god, nor is he who does not love his brother. 1 John 3:10
meaning to the christians:
John,a disciple of Jesus
from Hebrew for "god is gracious"
was written around A.D. 90
it deals with many topics concerning how believers are to obey godand love one another.