Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Michael Jordan
He was born on February, 17th, 1963
He is 50 years old!
He was persevered by his game and what he's become.He was also a former basketball star and a rising NBA superstar.
Michael is currently divorced,and he has 3 children:Marcus, Jeffery, and Jasmine.
He was olympic athlete, businessperson, and an actor!
Jordan dominated basketball from the mid-1980's to the late 1990's. He led the Chicago Bulls to 6 National championships, and earned the National Basketball Assocation's Most Valuable Player Award 5 times.
Growing up in Wilmington,North Carolina, Jordan developed a competitive edge at an early age. He wanted to win every game he played. As his father "James" later noted,"What he does have is a cometition problem. He was born with that....the person he tries to outdo most of the time is himself."
By: Cassie Cayemberg