Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Physics of Ghost Rider
Transcript of The Physics of Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider radiate if his
flame is the temperature
of burning gasoline? Use Stefan's Law:
P=σAeT 4 σ = 5.6696 x 10 W/m -8 . 2 K 4 A = Surface Area = 1.96 m 2 e = emissivity = 0.95 for Leather T = Temperature = 1,218K P = (5.6696 x 10 )(1.96)(0.95)(1,218 ) -8 4 P = 232,338.5366 watts
~ 311 horsepower.