Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Subject and Predicate
Transcript of Subject and Predicate
Amanda is the subject, and "opened the door" is the predicate. Subject is a noun A noun is a person, place, or thing. Predicate is a verb A verb is an action word So now you have the idea of what subject and predicate are.Time to put those skills to the test! The sun shone down on me. The dog jumped on our trampoline. It was a dark and stormy night. The picture frame. Thank you for learning about subject and predicate with us! By Hanna Welsh and Kiera Saxton Any Questions?