Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
2nd Grade Science: The Life Cycle of a Butterfly
Transcript of 2nd Grade Science: The Life Cycle of a Butterfly
Egg Stage 2: Larva Stage 3:
Pupa Stage 4:
Adult The female butterfly lays
tiny eggs on a leaf. The egg hatches and
becomes a caterpillar. The caterpillar rests and
becomes a butterfly. Adults only live for a short time. They lay eggs and the cycle starts again. The caterpillar makes
a chrysallis. The adult leaves the
chrysallis and flys away
to find a mate.