Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Discover Slovakia
Carpathian mountain range
Tatras - 29 peaks < 2500 m
9 national parks
hundreds of caves - 15 open
~ 130 castles
2011 - 2nd fastest GDP growth
attractive country for foreign investors
"The European Detroit"
World famous Slovaks
Jozef Murgas - telegraphy
Jan Bahyl - helicopter
Stefan Banic - parachute
2 Nobel Prize holders
Moric Benovsky - king of Madagascar
Hokey WC - 2002 - 1st
- 2000, 2012 - 2nd
- 2003 - 3rd
Hokey players (Gaborik, Hossa, Chara...)
Canoeing (Martikan, brothers Hochschorner)
Bike cycling (Sagan)
Fujara & valaska
Sheep cheese products
: 5,43 mil.
Main ethnic groups
: Slovaks, Hungarians, Roma, Czechs, Rusyns
since 2004 and Eurozone since 2009
: Roman Catholic
What else can you see in Slovakia?
Slovak traditional food