Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of P&G presentation
LTO 2: Develop or acquire 5 new Grooming/Beauty product brands targeted to male consumers by the beginning of 2015.
LTO 3: Develop a new advertisement campaign to run June to September of 2015 to introduce new products SWOT Analysis LTO 4: Develop customer rewards program to give customers 5% off every time they purchase a new product by the end of 2013.
LTO 5: Sell the 5 lowest performing product brands by 2015 by Lin, Weilin, Xuejuan,
Xiyang, Xueyi, Jessica External Factors Threats
1. Major competitors (Kimberly Clark, Unilever, Johnson and Johnson, Walmart).
2. Local consumer goods producers increasing market share.
3. Increasing inflation in United States.
4. New and competitive consumer products are constantly being introduced. External Cont. Weaknesses
1. Mature market-it is more difficult to develop already successful brands
2. Substitutable products
Internal Cont. Strengths:
1. High Market Share
2. Strong brand name
3. Customer Brand loyalty
4. High quality products
5. Multiple suppliers of raw materials in the markets Internal Factors Opportunities:
1. Increased demand of beauty and health products for customers
2. Growth of global market
3. Growth in the use of advertising
4. Customers in developing markets are increasingly willing and able to purchase pricey items Competitor Profile Matrix Mission Statement "We will provide branded products and services of superior quality and value that improve the lives of the world's consumers. As a result, consumers will reward us with leadership sales, profit, and value creation, allowing our people, our shareholders, and the communities in which we live and work to prosper." EFE IFE Matrix for P&G Modified Mission Statement We will provide branded products and services of superior quality and value that improve the lives of the world's consumers. As a result, consumers will reward us with leadership sales, profit, and value creation, allowing our people, our shareholders, and the communities in which we live and work to prosper.” We will continue to ensure product safety for the environment by staying on top of the leading new technologies in diverse areas such as analytical chemistry, bio statistics, computer science and modeling, environmental science. Diversity and Inclusion will also be sustained for the continued growth of P&G. Our Vision Statement Our vision is to work with our employees and business partners in order to provide products that improve the daily lives of consumers across the world. Name Five Products Sold by P&G
What is the minimum amount to get involve in SIP?
What is the last food brand P&G sold? Question Time Stock
Employees 2012: 126,000
CEO: Bob McDonald
Stock & ROI
Company Timeline Procter & Gamble at a Glance Advice: Company Timeline Market Penetration (5) Product Development(3) Cost Leadership (3) Background P& G is a giant in the area of consumer goods
Leading market of household product in US
P&G has operations in nearly 80 countries around the world
Huge market capitalization serving customers in more than 180 countries 1879
P&G launches its first
Ivory Soap 1923
P&G becomes one of
he first companies to
ommercial radio. Recommendations Divestiture (1) 1946
Tide, the "washday miracle,"
is introduced to the US market 1955
Crest is introduced,
people think about oral care 1961
P&G introduces Pampers,
the first affordable,
successful, disposable diaper
P&G launches Olympics
P&G celebrates its 175th Anniversary and looks
towards the future to continue building brands
that will touch and improve the lives of billions
of people around the world Any question for us ? Happy Friday!