Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Magnetism Webquest
Your job as a Jr. physicist is to explore how the universe works. Your specialty is magnetism. Your bosses (Ms. Neuman and Mrs.Hall) have assigned you the job of educating kids on the properties and uses of magnets. To do this you and your fellow coworkers will be creating magnet Lapbooks containing everything Magnets!
You will be graded using this scoring rubric
Look for the vocabulary words, “Attract, Force, Magnetism, Repel, and Pole”.
Each of the following slides contains resources for you to use to complete your task. In each slide there are specific things you should be looking for. Navigate each of the slide’s resources and complete the corresponding section of the Student Exploration Packet before transferring that information into your final Magnet Lapbook flaps.
Properties of Magnets
North and South Poles
Explore: What types of materials are magnets attracted to?
Uses for Magnets