Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of INSTAGRAM
Instagram is an online photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking service that allows its users to take pictures and videos, apply digital filters to them, and share them on a variety of social networking services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr.
Who created it?
Instagram was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger and launched in October 2010.
-They love taking photos
-They wanted to prove you can take cool pictures without being a professional photographer
-They thought instagram could solve these problems
Where did the idea of Instagram come from?
The steps to uploading a picture/video to instagram
All you have to do to upload a photo is go to the camera button and it will give you the potion to take a picture or pick one from your photos in your phone, and then you can edit(choose a filter) and ad a comment to it and the post it!
The idea of Instagram came from two people who loved to photography. They decided that having a big camera was inconvenient so they decided to make an app that allows you to take "professional" pictures on your mobile phone. They also figured that since mobile cameras were getting better and better, they decided to to solve a few simple problems through the invention of Instagram:
1. Sharing pictures can be a long, complicated process so they wanted to find a way to instantly upload pictures.
2. To make make photos better and more "professional", they created different filters to enhance the pictures.
3. Uploading pictures on multiple platforms can take a long time so they wanted to create a way to be able to take a picture once, then share it on multiple services quickly.
its better than the others!
instagram allows you to share with more social media networks than any other social media network
What the buttons mean:
The first button is the "home" button. This is what you click on to see all the pictures/videos that the people your following posted.
The second button is called the "explore" button. This is where you search for people's usernames and a few popular posts.
The middle button is where you post things to instagram either by taking a picture/video or uploading one from your photo album.
The next button is the "news" button. This is where you see what new followers and likes you have.
The last button is the "profile" button. This is where you can see how many pictures and follwers you have, and also how many people your following. It also lets you see all the pictures you've uploaded and it allows you to edit your profile as well.
October 16, 2010
April 3, 2012
Launch in apple app store
on October 16, 2010 Instagram was launched in the apple app store
It has hit 1 MILLION registered viewers
instagram hit 1 million registers very fast!
Released for Android!
on April 3, 2012 instagram was released for all Android phones!
Instagram has VIDEO!
a lot of people wanted video for Instagram and they finally added in in 2013