Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Is Hip-Hop In General A Negative Influence Towards People?
Transcript of Is Hip-Hop In General A Negative Influence Towards People?
Started in Bronx, NY (1970's)
Created from block parties in New York City.
Before the 1980's it only existed in the U.S and after the 19
How It Used To BE (POSITIVE):
Unification and Education
How It Is Now (Negative):
Promotes the accumulation of gaudy symbols of success and to get them fast.
Encompasses street codes of behavior and an overall defiance of social convention.
Hip-hop lyrics involve recurring themes of braggadocio.